8 cups rolled oats
2 cups flaked unsweetened coconut
1-1/4 cups light brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup raisins
1/4 cup cornmeal
1-1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup water
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
- Melt butter and add water, vanilla and salt.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients, stirring to coat.
- Bake in a large pan(s) at 325 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring once during that time.
- Cool and store in airtight container or ziploc bag.